Science.bio is dedicated to providing materials and biochemicals of the highest quality for life science research. Our mission is to drive innovation through a radical commitment to client goals, scientific rigor, sustainable operations, public advocacy, and employee satisfaction.
Our clients range from large multinational corporations and institutions to individual researchers specializing in neuroscience, anti-aging and metabolic research. Our business operates on the following core principles:
- People Matter. We care about you, our clients, employees and our community. We strive to offer excellent customer service and exceed your expectations. Whenever we are contacted we will respond promptly, honestly and do our best to help you.
- Reliability and Consistency. Through a culture of integrity and systems of accountability we help clients achieve their goals. We offer the fastest, and most reliable shipping, with high-quality packaging to minimize contamination and deterioration. We value your time and convenience, which is why we use the best couriers and packaging materials available.
- Transparency and Integrity. We believe that everyone should know everything, because this is the only way to build trust and a track record of excellence. We are communicative about our goals, objectives and business practices. Our quality assurance program is completely transparent and third party analysis is visible for every batch of every product.
- Strive for Excellence. We are committed to providing the best possible service for our clients. We offer products with the highest chemical purity possible, rigorously verified by PhDs in analytical and organic chemistry, including NMR, FTIR, Polarimetry, HPLC and LC-MS analysis. If we are unable to assess purity we call on partners at third party laboratories and universities. We will never sell compounds that do not meet our purity standards.
- Continuous Improvement. We have a burning passion for learning and self-development. We encourage criticism, feedback and accountability. We strive to be a well-informed resource for researchers. We deeply value client feedback and suggestions which help us understand your needs and provide the best service possible.
These principles have won us the trust and support of a growing set of scientists and researchers and we hope to count you among them.