MK-677 (Ibutamoren Mesylate) – Solution, 750mg (25mg/mL)
Get this shipped tomorrow, November 14th, 2019. Order within .
- Batch and lot coded with publicly visible lab reports to ensure quality and transparency.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration per lot, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
- Includes graduated 1mL pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
7 people are viewing this product and 2 people have it in their cart.
SKU: mk677-solution Categories: Metabolics, Liquids, Large Quantity Discount Tags: Anabolic, Metabolism
Return or exchange your unopened product within 30 days no questions asked. If you are unsatisfied with your product we will issue a full refund. If you need to return a product we will prepay shipping and track the return. Our checkout is SSL encrypted and completely secure. Order today and we will ship the very same day, every business day. Our products are verified by independent third party laboratories to meet quality standards. All product batches and lots are assigned unique identifiers and tied to publicly posted lab reports.
Data Sheet: MK-677 (Ibutamoren Mesylate) – Solution, 750mg (25mg/mL)
|Application||A potent, non-peptide ghrelin receptor agonist|
|Molar Mass||528.662 g/mol|
|IUPAC Name||2-amino-2-methyl-N-[(2R)-1-(1-methylsulfonylspiro[2H-indole-3,4′-piperidine]-1′-yl)-1-oxo-3-phenylmethoxypropan-2-yl]propanamide;methanesulfonic acid|
|Synonyms||Ibutamoren, MK-677, MK-0677, MK677, L-163,191, L163191, Nutrobal|
|Storage||Minimize open air exposure, store in a cool dry place|
|Organoleptic Profile||Clear to slightly yellow-tinted liquid, acrid odor|
|Physical Form||Ibutamoren Mesylate salt solved in Deionized Water, Ethanol|
|Terms||This material is sold for laboratory research use only. Terms of sale apply. Not for human consumption, nor medical, veterinary, or household uses. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms & Conditions prior to ordering.|
- A graduated 1mL pipette for convenient measurement.