Where Can I Track My Order?
Please visit the following page to track your order:
Track My Order
Transit Time in the USA:
USPS First Class
For packages that weigh 13 oz. or less. Average arrival time is up to 2 – 8 business days with delivery confirmation. Tracking is spotty and arrival time is variable.
USPS Priority Mail
For most packages average arrival time is 2 – 4 business days with delivery confirmation and tracking. Arrival time is not guaranteed, and is only accurate about 80% of the time.
USPS Priority Express Mail
For most packages average arrival time is 2 – 3 business days with delivery confirmation and tracking. 2 – 3 day arrival time is not guaranteed, and is only accurate about 80% of the time. We CANNOT refund the cost of shipping if the package is late. We would like to but USPS makes it difficult to claim a refund for online postage, usually requiring phone calls and severals weeks of back and forth.
UPS Ground & FedEx Ground
For most packages average arrival time is 3 – 6 business days with delivery confirmation and tracking. Arrival time is not guaranteed, and is only accurate about 80% of the time.
Why are UPS and FedEx so expensive? Because of Surcharge fees.
We welcome orders from anywhere in the world and do our best to guarantee delivery. However, if you are using a mail forwarding service we cannot guarantee successful delivery to the forwarded mail address, as this is not something we control.
There may be shipping restrictions on some products, and some products may not be shipped to some destinations. We post USA shipping restrictions on product listings.
Will a Signature Be Required?
Orders over $200 or those shipped by DHL, UPS & FedEx will require a signature for delivery, we cannot waive the signature. This is to protect your order from being lost or stolen. Orders $200 or less do not require a signature but this can be requested by writing an order note at checkout. USPS international shipping cannot require a signature, in that case signature will not be required.
If you would like to arrange a better delivery or pickup time we will provide contact details for the courier once the package ships. If you miss the first delivery attempt the courier will make additional attempts as well as leave a delivery slip to pickup the package from the local post office.
If you would like to hold the package until a later date please contact us and we can arrange this as long as the order has not shipped out.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
All orders are held for 1 hour to allow for modification or cancellation. After this time we cannot guarantee we will intercept an order for cancellation.
If you are a registered user please find your order on the Order History page and then select the “Cancel” or “Request Cancel” button. If this is not possible please contact us immediately. We will do our best to accommodate you.
My Package is Late!
Packages are late over 25% of the time, there is nothing we can do about this and we will not refund the cost of a shipping.
My Package Tracking is Not Updating!
Couriers can lose track of packages but that does not mean they are lost for good. It may turn up if we give it enough time.
- Domestic (USA): If a domestic package does not update for over 7 days please contact the courier.
Courier contact information is provided in our tracking update emails. If the courier does not know where the package is please contact us. If sufficient time has elapsed, we will deem the package lost and issue a free reship.
My Package wasn’t Delivered!
If the courier claims your package was delivered but you have not received it, it is possible a neighbor or front desk receptionist has it. Please contact the courier’s local office and speak to the postmaster. They will have GPS coordinates on each tracking update and can confirm where it was delivered, when and to whom. If the postmaster claims the package was delivered correctly, please wait at least 1 week for the package to turn up. If it does not turn up please contact us.
My Package has a Missing, Wrong, Damaged or Defective Item!
Please note, all orders are documented and photographed prior to shipment to avoid fraudulent claims. We must be notified within 7 days of the delivery date for any of the following issues.
- Missing Items: If an item is missing, please contact us immediately. Once verified we will ship the missing item(s).
- Wrong Items: If a wrong item is received, please contact us immediately. Once verified we will ship the correct item(s). We will also provide a prepaid return label to return the wrong item(s).
- Damaged Items: All items are shipped securely and in a manner that ensures safe arrival. If this is not the case please contact us immediately with photographic evidence. Once adequately verified we will ship a replacement.
- Defective Items: Claims of defect, including incorrect weight, incorrect concentration and inadequate quality, are taken very seriously. For incorrect weight claims please send us the make and model of your scale. For incorrect concentration and inadequate quality claims please be prepared to send us a return sample for analysis. Once adequately verified we will ship a replacement.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Refunds, returns and exchanges are at the sole discretion of Science.bio.
- Customer Satisfaction: We consider customer satisfaction a top priority and for that reason if you are not satisfied within 30-days of delivery, please contact us and we will help you.
- Returns & Exchanges: We will accommodate a return or exchange within 30 days of delivery. See our Return Process page to begin the return process. Due to the possibility of degradation we cannot accept returned items that have been opened, adulterated or specially handled goods, such as those requiring low temperature storage. The exchange or refund will be issued after the items have been returned and verified.
- Refunds: Where possible we will issue a refund to the original method of payment. If this is not possible we will arrange other means such as Zelle, echeck or store credit. Cryptocurrency will be refunded in terms of the current market value or original payment amount, whichever is lesser.
Chargebacks & Payment Disputes
- Chargebacks: Chargebacks by a credit card issuer or bounced check are taken seriously. As a matter of fraud protection any chargeback will result in the client being (temporarily) placed on the no-sell list until we can get in contact with you.
- Payment Disputes: Please contact us first if you have a payment dispute because we can solve most problems faster than a bank or payment processor.
Shipping Protection Claim Policies
If you purchased our shipping protection, you may file a claim using this form. Shipping protection claim policies are as follows:
- Stolen Package (Marked As Delivered)
- File claims no earlier than 2 days and no later than 7 days from when it was marked delivered.
- Orders over US$100 require a police report
- Lost Package (Stuck In Transit)
- USA: File claims no earlier than 10 days and no later than 30 days from the last update
- Damaged Item On Arrival
- File claims for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) no later than 2 days from when it was marked delivered.