Where Can I Track My Order?
Please visit the following page to track your order:
Track My Order
When Do Orders Ship Out?
Orders placed before 10am PST will typically (~75% of the time) ship the same day. Otherwise they will ship out the following business day. Unanticipated delays are possible so please allow 1-3 business days for your order to ship. We do not ship on Sundays, Saturdays or federal holidays. Large and special orders may require an additional 1-3 days for processing.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
Please see below for transit time estimates, this does not include processing time. Packages typically reach the courier within 1-3 business days. The following delivery time estimates are counted in business days (M-F), not calendar days. A shipping confirmation email containing your tracking information will be sent to you after your package has been scanned in by the courier, this can sometimes take an additional business day.
Transit Time in the USA:
USPS First Class
For packages that weigh 13 oz. or less. Average arrival time is up to 2 – 8 business days with delivery confirmation. Tracking is spotty and arrival time is variable.
USPS Priority Mail
USPS Priority Express Mail
For most packages average arrival time is 2 – 3 business days with delivery confirmation and tracking. 2 – 3 day arrival time is NOT guaranteed, and is only accurate about 70-80% of the time.
We will NOT refund if the package is late. We would love to but USPS makes it difficult to claim a refund for online postage, usually requiring phonecalls and a wait of severals weeks.
UPS Ground & FedEx Ground
For most packages average arrival time is 3 – 6 business days with delivery confirmation and tracking. 3 – 6 day arrival time is NOT guaranteed, and is only accurate about 80-90% of the time.
Why are UPS and FedEx so expensive? Because of Surcharge fees.
Transit Time Outside the USA:
USPS First Class International
For packages you don’t mind getting lost. Average arrival time is 1 – 6 weeks with a Customs ID number. No tracking, NOT guaranteed.
USPS Priority International
For packages you need on time. Average arrival time is 7 – 21 days with a Customs ID number and tracking. NOT guaranteed.
UPS Standard & FedEx Economy
For packages you need on time. Average arrival time is 7 – 21 days with a Customs ID number and tracking, guaranteed and insured.
UPS Expedited & FedEx Priority & DHL Express
For packages you need fast. Average arrival time is 3 – 7 days with a Customs ID number and tracking, guaranteed and insured.
We welcome orders from anywhere in the world and do our best to guarantee delivery. However, if you are using a mail forwarding service we cannot guarantee successful delivery to the forwarded mail address, as this is not something we control.
There may be shipping restrictions on some products, and some products may not be shipped to some destinations. We post USA shipping restrictions on product listings. If you are outside the USA there may be additional importation restrictions, procedures, and fees. It is your responsibility to research and comply with local laws.
Customs Fees & Duties
Many countries have specific import fees, rules, and customs procedures. If a fee or tax is required by your customs or postal carrier, it is your responsibility to fulfill the payment obligation. Please note, our item values are declared in full and items are coded as Certified Reference Material using the HS Tariff Code 3822.00.60. We cannot illegally declare a lower item value or misdeclare item codes.
If a package is held by customs for inspection it could be delayed for several weeks. You should contact the courier and find out if anything can be done to expedite the process. Typically they will request additional information such as what the product is, what it is for, how much it cost, a copy of the invoice or additional documentation. It is important your answers are consistent with our customs declaration.
The product is a lab reagent for lab research. Values are declared in full and you can provide your order confirmation emails as an invoice. If any other documentation is needed please request the courier sends you a detailed written description via email and forward this to us at [email protected] so we can prepare it.
If the package was shipped by DHL, UPS or FedEx, then you can call those couriers respectively. If the package was shipped by USPS then custody will be transferred to your local national postal service on arrival to the destination country. In that case you will need to call your local postal service.
- List of National Postal Services
- USPS Customer Support: 1 (800) 275-8777
- FedEx Customer Support: 1 (800) 463-3339
- UPS Customer Support: 1 (800) 742-5877
- DHL Customer Support: 1 (800) 225-5345
In case customs seizes your package we will offer to ship a free replacement using a different courier and/or declaration. If this replacement is seized we will issue a refund or store credit, less the cost of shipping.
Will a Signature Be Required?
Orders over $200 or those shipped by DHL, UPS & FedEx will require a signature for delivery, we cannot waive the signature. This is to protect your order from being lost or stolen. By default orders $200 or less do not require a signature but this can be requested by writing an order note at checkout.
If you would like to arrange a better delivery or pickup time we will provide contact details for the courier once the package ships. If you miss the first delivery attempt the courier will make additional attempts as well as leave a delivery slip to pickup the package from the local post office.
If you would like to hold the package until a later date please contact us and we can arrange this as long as the order has not shipped out.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
All orders are held for 1 hour to allow for modification or cancellation. After this time we cannot guarantee we will intercept an order for cancellation.
If you are a registered user please find your order on the Order History page and then select the “Cancel” or “Request Cancel” button. If this is not possible please contact us immediately. We will do our best to accommodate you.
My Package is Late!
Packages are late over 25% of the time, there is nothing we can do about this and we will not refund the cost of a shipping.
My Package Tracking is Not Updating!
Couriers can lose track of packages but that does not mean they are lost for good. It may turn up if we give it enough time.
- Domestic (USA): If a domestic package does not update for over 7 days please contact the courier.
- International: If an international package does not update for over 4 weeks please contact the courier.
Courier contact information is provided in our tracking update emails. If the courier does not know where the package is please contact us. If sufficient time has elapsed, we will deem the package lost and issue a free reship.
My Package wasn’t Delivered!
If the courier claims your package was delivered but you have not received it, it is possible a neighbor or front desk receptionist has it. Please contact the courier’s local office and speak to the postmaster. They will have GPS coordinates on each tracking update and can confirm where it was delivered, when and to whom. If the postmaster claims the package was delivered correctly, please wait at least 1 week for the package to turn up. If it does not turn up please contact us.
My Package has a Missing, Wrong, Damaged or Defective Item!
Please note, all orders are documented and photographed prior to shipment to avoid fraudulent claims. We must be notified within 7 days of the delivery date for any of the following issues.
- Missing Items: If an item is missing, please contact us immediately. Once verified we will ship the missing item(s).
- Wrong Items: If a wrong item is received, please contact us immediately. Once verified we will ship the correct item(s). We will also provide a prepaid return label to return the wrong item(s).
- Damaged Items: All items are shipped securely and in a manner that ensures safe arrival. If this is not the case please contact us immediately with photographic evidence. Once adequately verified we will ship a replacement.
- Defective Items: Claims of defect, including incorrect weight, incorrect concentration and inadequate quality, are taken very seriously. For incorrect weight claims please send us the make and model of your scale. For incorrect concentration and inadequate quality claims please be prepared to send us a return sample for analysis. Once adequately verified we will ship a replacement.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Refunds, returns and exchanges are at the sole discretion of Science.Bio.
- Customer Satisfaction: We consider customer satisfaction a top priority and for that reason if you are not satisfied within 30-days of delivery, please contact us and we will help you.
- Returns: We will accommodate a return within 30 days of delivery. Due to the possibility of degradation we cannot accept returns of opened, adulterated or specially handled goods, such as those requiring low temperature storage. The return will be issued after the items have been returned and verified.
- Exchanges: We will accommodate an exchange within 30 days of delivery. Due to the possibility of degradation we cannot accept exchanges of opened, adulterated or specially handled goods, such as those requiring low temperature storage. The exchange will be issued after the items have been returned and verified.
- Refunds: Where possible we will issue a refund to the original method of payment. If this is not possible we will arrange other means such as check or PayPal. Cryptocurrency will be refunded in terms of the current market value or original payment amount, whichever is lesser.
- Chargebacks: Chargebacks by a credit card issuer or bounced check are taken seriously. As a matter of fraud protection any chargeback will result in the client being (temporarily) placed on the no-sell list.
- Payment Disputes: Please contact us first if you have a payment dispute because we can solve most problems faster than a bank or payment processor.